Super Food Salad
- Romaine lettuce mixed with a spring mix
- 1/4 cup Sardines – Skinless and boneless packed in olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dates- chop the stems off
- 1/4 cup Seedless red grapes – cut each grape in two
- 1/4 cup Chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Tuscan beans (Cannellini beans)
- 1/4 cup Chick peas
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Green onions-diced
- 3 tablespoons of grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar – I like to use my special Blazing Apple Cider Vinegar fortified with citrus, turmeric and ginger.
- 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- A dash of salt and pepper
Combine in a lidded container and shake.
First lay out the bed of lettuce in a large bowl and drizzle the dressing over the greens. Top with the rest of the ingredients and finish off with the grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese.