- 1/2 medium Cauliflower head, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium Carrots sliced thin
- 2 medium Jalapeños sliced thin
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 6 Garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Blazing Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 tbs. Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Black Pepper
Place the cauliflower, jalapeños, onions, carrots and garlic into a quart size mason jar.
In a medium skillet, add in the Blazing Apple Cider Vinegar, water, salt, honey or maple syrup, bay leaf, oregano and a generous amount of black pepper. Bring the mixture to a soft simmer over medium-high heat. Pour the mixture into the mason jar and let it cool.