- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb Butternut Squash peeled and cubed
- 8oz of whole white mushrooms
- 4 oz Brussel Sprouts halved
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Blazing Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs. honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Thyme
In a small bowl whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the chicken breast on a plate and coat with the marinade leaving some of the marinade for the vegetables. Place the chicken breast back in the refrigerator and let the chicken marinate for about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place all the vegetables on a baking sheet lined with a silicon mat and toss with the marinade. Bake for about 20 minutes stirring halfway through.
Add the chicken to the baking sheet and cook for another 20 minutes, stirring the vegetables halfway through.
Remove from oven and let stand for 5-10 minutes.