- 1/2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tbs. Blazing Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (32 0z.) carton of low sodium vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. miso
- 1 large can of whole peeled tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 1/3 cup cooked green lentils
- ground pepper & salt, to taste
In a large pot heat the coconut oil over medium heat and add in the onions. Cook the onions until tender about 3-5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, basil and bay leaf and cook for 2 minutes. Deglaze the pot with the Blazing Apple Cider Vinegar.
Add in the vegetable stock, canned tomatoes, miso, cabbage and sirracha. Bring the ingredients to boil and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for at least 30 minutes. Then add in the lentils and simmer for another 20 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.